This ski area is located on the slopes just outside the JR Joetsu Line’s Joetsu International Skiing Ground Station. The various ski slopes, spanning an area into which 214 Tokyo Domes would fit, range from advanced level courses with a highest gradient of 38 degrees, to slopes which beginners can happily enjoy. There are also two types of half pipes for both skiers and snowboarders to use. Because the ski slope is on the northern side of the mountain, it has abundant snowfall, and skiers can also enjoy the powder snow. Additionally, there are sled-only courses and snow games slopes exclusively for children, so the whole family can have fun.
[Saturday Sunday] 7:00-17:00
- [1 day ticket] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 4000 yen, junior (3 years old-Elementary School Students) 2500 yen, master (over 55 years old) 3000 yen <
- Parking Lot
* Free, depending on location Weekday Available in case of Charge Available
- Credit Card
- Available (Available on VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UC, DinersClub
Ticket Booth, Rental, School Available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Review of Jyoetsu International Ski AreaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
~ 4 zones/areas, linking up by ski lifts
~ the views, different in each area, are fantastic. Trees are of different species, including pine on the top of north...
Kids enjoyed their ski school even though the coach didn't speak English.very friendly and patience coach
Follow in action.
- Family Restaurant / Restaurant / Dining Room
- Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumashi Kabanosawa 141-6
- maki to ishi
- Western Food
- 372-2, Naka, Minamiuonuma-shi, Niigata, 949-6436
- ra Bettakazu
- Western Food
- Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumashi Minamitanaka 20-5
- Nigata Pref. Minamiuonumashi Naka 379-1