Sagamiko Resort Pleasure Forest (さがみ湖リゾート プレジャーフォレスト)
This leisure spot is adjacent to Lake Sagami. Visitors enjoy a variety of attractions here like the three-story athletic facility known as the Torihada Coliseum Muscle Monster on the park's mountain summit. There is a camping area, and visitors take part in outdoor activities and use the dog run with their pets. Many people visit for the winter light display.
- [Weekday] 10:00-16:00 ¥ [Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays] 9:00-17:00
* There are fluctuations according to the time, details are explained on the website (http://www.sagamiko-resort.jp/) Please confirm the date/operation information.
- Some Wednesday or Thursday
※ Please check the homepage for details.
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 1700yen, Children (3 years old and over), Seniors (60 years old and over) 1000yen, Pets (dogs) 1000yen (Note 1)
[Free Pass] Adults 3900yen, Children Senior (60 years old and over) 3100yen
※ Note 1:It is necessary to acknowledge accompanying entrance regulations.
Admission is limited to medium/small dogs with a height of less than 50 cm.
500 and thereafter 500 yen/animal You can enter at
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Excluding parts of the facility excluding CUP card)
- [Inquiries] 0570-037-353
* When driving in a car navigation system, 042-685-1111
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- BBQ Garden Chamonix
- Chinese Food / Yakiniku BBQ / Asian / Ethnic
- Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Midori-ku Sagamiko town Wakayanagi 1634 Sagami Lake Picnic land within
- Wild dining
- Kanagawa Pref. Sagamiharashi Midori-ku Wakayanagi 1634
- Western Food
- Kanagawa Pref. Sagamiharashi Midori-ku Suwarashi 3454
- Ramen Lake Ryu
- Kanagawa Sagamihara Midori Suwarashi 3327